Chaa Creek's Covid-19 Policies
Exceptional circumstances call for exceptional responses, so in addition to taking protective measures as suggested by the World Health Organisation, we have amended our travel policy.
We strongly encourage our guests to purchase Travel Insurance to ensure peace of mind.
The following policies only apply to reservations made starting September 2nd 2020 and include stays up to June 15th 2021.
- To confirm your reservation a deposit of 30% is required at the time of booking with full payment to be received within 30 days prior to arrival.
- Kindly note that the confirmation invoice reflects charges in US Dollars.
- Cancellations received within 30 days of arrival receive a full refund.
- Cancellations received within 14 days of arrival receive a full resort credit to be used towards any future stay.
- If you have confirmed one of our Inland Expedition packages, please be reminded that this package does not include the entrance/guide fees applicable to the tours you decide to take.
- To view a list of the available tours and the applicable fees please visit the following page on our website: Tours & Activities Rates
- The Lodge at Chaa Creek cannot guarantee that the tour fees will not change since we have no control over these and we merely pay them as a service to our guests.
- Your credit card company may have additional charges for foreign transactions.
- There may be credit card, and BANK CHARGES/EXCHANGE RATE CHARGES added to the balance authorized for credit card charges.
- Please note that we do not have any control over these charges which they make directly to you. We charge only the amount that you authorize to us.
- We accept VISA, MASTER CARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, and DISCOVER CARD for payments.
- Please note that for AMEX card charges which must be transacted in Belize dollars our exchange rate is $2.00 Belize Dollars to one US Dollar. Thus for AMEX cards we convert the amount you authorize to us into Belize dollars.