Belize Maya All Inclusive Vacation
Six and 7 night Belize Inclusive Packages
|Belize Maya All Inclusive Vacation|
- 6 or 7 nights Cottage Accommodation
- Full breakfast, *lunch, and dinner (* daily lunch special)
- Snorkeling: A lovely excursion along the Hummingbird Highway to Belize's southern coast and onto the barrier reef island of South Water Caye for a full day of snorkeling and beach combing.
- Round-Trip Airport Transfers (includes visit to Belize Zoo if desired)
- Choice of 2 Full-Day Tours:
- Tikal: This great ancient city was the capital of the vast Maya empire that flourished from 2000BC to 900AD.
- Caracol: The Maya Classic Period urban center spreading over 55 square miles is located deep within the jungles of the Chiqibul Forest Reserve.
- Xunantunich: An ancient ceremonial and governing epicenter for the Macal River Valley & Barton Creek Cave: one of the most intriguing caves in western Belize rumored to have been used for Maya ceremonial sacrificies.
- Actun Tunichil Muknal: The most impressive cave in the Maya region featuring a diverse collection of preserved artifacts and the "tomb of the stone sepulchre."
- Unlimited On-Site Activities:
- Horseback Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Guided Activities: Early Morning Bird Walk,
- Sunset Canoe Trip, Creatures of the Night Walk
- Unguided Canoe Trip on the Macal River
- Natural History Center
- Butterfly Farm
- Rainforest Medicine Trail
- Choice of One Spa Treatment*:
- Swedish or Therapeutic Massage
- Customized Facial
- Manicure and pedicure
- Body Scrub (Body Salt Glow)
- Children's rates do not include spa activities*
- All Belize Taxes and Service Charges
Alcoholic drinks, sodas and juices are not included in the package price.
This Belize Maya all inclusive Vacation is ideal for guests who wish to explore Belize's reef and rainforest activities with the freedom to design their own Belize holiday package. Individualized guided activities can be chosen on a daily basis according to your own desires.
US$3,523 Per person based on double occupancy for 7 nights/8 days
US$3,231 Per person based on double occupancy for 6 nights/7days
For children rates, please contact our Reservations Office at 877-709-8708
Rates are valid until December 15, 2014
Tikal: For those choosing the Tikal tour, the Visa/Border Exit-Entry/Guatemalan guide fees are not included in this package. Fees are presently in the range of $71.25 U.S. per person though the exact amount has been fluctuating for the past few months. The fees being out of the control of The Lodge at Chaa Creek, therefore, makes their inclusion in the package difficult at this time.
For a full description of the package, go to Belize Maya All Inclusive Vacation and for a complete list of our Accommodations go to Belize Accommodations.
Questions about this Belize all inclusive vacation? Send us an email or call 877-709-8708.