Belize Bird Watching Vacations
Five Night Inclusive Package
Starting at US$2213 Per Person
Snuggled between the rain-forested foothills of the Maya Mountains in the Macal River Valley, Chaa Creek is the perfect destination for fun filled bird watching adventures!
Our private 365-acre reserve is always abuzz with the reverberating sounds of a tropical forest concerto.
A fly-past squadron of brilliantly colored parrots, the distance hoot of a Blue-crowned Mot-Mot and the sweet fragrance of frangipani blossoms welcomes you to a new world steeped in Mayan history, and surrounded by nature's bounty.
Birding is simply fantastic all year round in Belize and notably at Chaa Creek where over 308 species have been professionally documented.
During the months of April, May, June, July and August avian activity heats up, as an abundance of raucous birds compete for space with the new blooms of spring to begin the fascinating task of building their nests and then releasing their novice fledglings within the reserve.
The autumn months of October, November and early December herald the return of our migratory bird visitors who rather like our tourism guests choose Belize’s warm tropical climate, fresh fruits and long day hours over the frigid confines of their northerly habitat.
Any time of the year offers both the expert and casual bird watcher an exciting opportunity to view toucans, trogons, humming birds, parrots and numerous other bird species who inhabit the diverse and fascinating ecospheres of Belize’s rainforests, savannahs, wetlands and Caribbean coastline.
Chaa Creek is offering a five-night/six-day Birding Expedition Package all year round.
The guided expedition consists of:
- Five nights accommodation at the award winning Lodge at Chaa Creek,
- Airport Transfers & fully guided tours and activities
- Full breakfast, *lunch and dinner (*daily lunch special) & on-site activities including tours of the Natural History Centre, Butterfly Farm and Belize Rainforest Medicine Trail
- An Early Morning Birdwatching Expedition to Laguna Aguacate
- Full Day Birding excursion to the Mountain Pine Ridge,
- Full day Birding and Archaeological tours of the ancient Maya temple cities of Caracol and Tikal
- Birding Tour of the ancient Maya agricultural centre of El Pilar, and a
- Birding Canoe Trip on the Macal River.
U.S.$2,213.00 per person based on a minimum of two persons.
U.S.$2,010.00 per person based on a minimum of three persons.
U.S.$1,890.00 per person based on a minimum of four persons.
Taxes and service charge are included in the rates.
For larger less expensive group rates, kindly contact our Reservations Department at 877-709-8708 or via email email@example.com.
Snorkeling and diving extension tours to the islands and Caribbean coast, with or without a bird watching component, are also available.
To learn more please visit our Bird Watching and Birds of Chaa Creek pages.