Important tips for planning your wedding
- The time for the ceremony is crucial (we suggest 2-4 pm)
- Please inform us of the number of guests attending the ceremony
- We have a variety of wedding cakes available (Lemon Basil and Vanilla Cake, Tropical Wedding Cake, Chocolate Cream Cake or Cinnamon Citrus Wedding Cake) Let us know in advance which one would you prefer.
- What type of ceremony do you prefer? We perform both religious and civil rituals.
- Any dietary restrictions we need to know about?
- Music? Local Marimba music can be a nice addition to your wedding package
- A flutist for the wedding ceremony can also be arranged
- Let us know of anything else that is not included in our wedding packages that you would like to include.
We require a deposit of 30% of the total amount, within 21 days, with full payment 45 days in advance of arrival.
A full refund minus $60 USD handling fee will be made on cancellations 60 days or more prior to the scheduled trip. Cancellations 60 - 45 days in advance a 50% refund will be given. Cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival no refund will be given.
No refunds will be given for unused hotel rooms, meals, sightseeing trips or tours for any reason whatsoever. Land cost is quoted as a package and credits are not given for services not used.
If you need any help or have further questions don't hesitate to email Denise Duran at email@example.com or call Belize (501) 820-4009/4010.